Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer!


School is out for summer! Yippee! I'm already enjoying spending more time with Olivia, and it will be nice to be able to help with the house more too. Olivia just learned to roll from her back to her tummy on June 6th. I think she was quite surprized when she ended up on her tummy! Also on the 11th we tested her sitting-up skills by putting her in her boppy. She proved to be quite strong and have the strength to last a while!


The house is progressing along nicely dispite the recent rain. The roof is on, windows are in, and electrical work is done. We will be laying the basement in-floor heat this Fathers' Day, and spray foam insulation will be the next big event taking place. It's so fun to see it take shape.

1 comment:

Beth G said...

Wow, the house seems to be coming along quickly and Olivia is getting so big...and cuter each picture! :) Enjoy your summer and your time at home- I bet it will fly!