Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hair

Olivia's hair has been slow to come in. She hasn't had a hair cut yet, although we may need a little trim soon since some is getting long enough to get in her eyes. She has a natural curl to her hair, which has received many comments. People often notice how her hair gathers into one curl in the back like a slinky. Sometimes people think I put it in a pony tail and curled it. I've tried putting clips in it, but it usually slides out since her hair is so thin. I recently pulled all her hair back into one pony tail, and this was the result.:Needless to say, it came out pretty quick. We didn't think that was a good look for church. Other parents at ECFE say 2 is the age when their child's hair really started to grow, so I'm crossing my fingers. I'm done with the mullet look!

No comments: