While I was quite distracted with a large masters assignment I was working on, we did manage to have a nice Easter. Saturday evening we had a nice dinner with the Clark side. My favorite part of the day was when the kids had their Easter egg hunt. The kids went outside while the adults hid the eggs inside. Olivia and her cousin Sam got a few minute head start from the older cousins. When the eggs were all found, the older cousins wanted to do it again. Pat's dad Mike said he'd hide them again. A little while later I inquired if he was having Olivia and Sam do the hiding. He admitted that he was, which we all got a chuckle out of. I went in the room to check it out as Olivia was hiding an egg behind a couch cushion. Mike remarked, "Um, Olivia, I think that's the fourth egg you hid in that same spot."
Of course the Easter Bunny came Sunday morning, and Olivia found her basket with a little direction. She got a TAG learning system. It's pretty neat how the hand-held device can detect what is on the page and read it. We went to mass, and Olivia behaved perfectly! After, we went to lunch with my mom's side of the family where Olivia enjoyed the swing in their yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment