Saturday, October 31, 2015
Halloween
Not sure how much longer I'll be able to dress them as a duo. I'll take it as long as I can. This year Henry had a firefighter costume as a hand-me-down from his cousin Sam. I figured we could get a hat from Firefighter Uncle Brent, and he pulled through with this cool antique one! Olivia was thrilled to make her own Dalmatian costume. We just used thrifted white pants and shirt that she painted with black spots. I sewed up a tail and ears.
We had our tradition of the Halloween mass at St. Wence, followed by the free dinner they serve. Then we went to Henry's preschool teacher's house (it was his homework), my aunt and uncle's house (for the famous popcorn balls she makes), and a few other homes up and down the neighborhood. It's always more fun going with family. Sav and Ollie (and parents) went as a spy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment