Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Five: Interview



Q:  What do you like to play or what's your favorite toy?  
A:  Legos

Q:  What do you like to do with Mommy?  
A:  Play with you.

Q:  What do you like to do with Daddy?  
A:  Play games as a family.

Q:  What do you like to do with Henry?  
A:  Play Legos 

Q:  What is your favorite food?  
A:  Spaghetti 

Q:  What is your least favorite food?  
A:  Hot peppers

Q:  What is your favorite sport to play? 
A:  T-ball

Q:  What show do you like to watch the best?  
A:  Curious George

Q:  Who is the coolest person on earth?  
A:  Jesus

Q:  What is your favorite thing about school?  
A:  I get to be with my teachers

Q:  What is one thing you do the best?  
A:  Try to be nice. Try to help mom and dad the best that I can.

Q:  If you could change your name what would it be?
A:  I'd keep it Henry

Q:  Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?  
A:  Heaven (Second answer: the ocean)

Q:  What is your favorite color?  
A:  Red

Q:  What do you want to be when you grow up?  
A:  A farmer

Q:  What is your favorite book?  
A:  Dragons Love Tacos

Q:  What are three words that best describe you?  
A:  Good, Caring, Funny (Olivia came up with these words since Henry didn't quite know how to answer it.)

Q:  What is something you used to do when you were little?  
A:  Chew on stuff

Q:  Who is your best friend?  
A:  Kipper, Dane (I really miss him) and Parker

Q:  What makes you happy?
A:  When I play with you

Q:  What makes you sad?  
A:  When I'm mad

Q:  If you had one wish what would it be?  
A:  A combine. And a monster truck.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I seriously love these birthday interviews. What a sweet little boy you have. Excited to see you all at the end of the month!