Monday, July 18, 2016

Cabin Life

This weekend we had the rare treat of spending time at the cabin with my entire family. With busy summer work and schedules, it really doesn't happen often, so we enjoyed it!





The girls kept making "potions", "medicine", etc, from leaves and flowers.


Olivia gave a thumbs down for falling off the tube twice.







I always want to remember how when he drinks sparkling water he says, "It's spicy."



Aside from the usual boating, tubing, fishing, eating, games, s'mores, etc, the girls put on a little show for us. This kept Olivia busy for two days prior to the cabin trip. She made up songs, scripts, tickets, advertisements, the whole bit. The had assigned seats- I was in the balcony. Henry was up by me as the "lights operator" which consisted of turning on two flashlights attached to the railing up there.


Till next time, cabin. Hopefully it won't be so long again!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like such a lovely weekend! I just adore that the girls put on a show. We used to do that!