*Alternate post title: One last rock before she rolls down the aisle
Well, that was fun! We had Katelyn's bachelorette party- 80s Rock and Roll style! We hung pool-side during the day- snacking, drinking, and playing some games. I played my first ever drinking game called "Tippy Cup", and I'm proud to say I won it for our team in a neck and neck tie right down to the end. :) We made pizzas, and then decked out in our 80s rock and roll gear. Katelyn and my mom dressed as Kiss band members. We attended the Hairball concert in Rogers, MN that night. There was a serious threat of storms, but it all held off while we enjoyed the outdoor concert. That type of music and crowd aren't really my thing, but I was happy to provide a sober cab and watch Katelyn and her friends have a blast. It was certainly a day and night to remember!









No comments:
Post a Comment