Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby countdown... 8 weeks

Well, just 8 weeks to go... Of course that all depends when this little one decides to join us! We just had our labor and child birth class today. It was nice to learn more about what to expect and to see the birthing center. We got to see a newborn that was less than 24 hours old! So cute! It really makes me anxious to meet our little cutie!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Hi Tiffany & Pat, I successfully logged onto your blog. Technology keeps amazing me. I will check in occasionally to check on any news with baby & new home. You have a lot of excitement in your family right now. Tiffany you look so darn cute pregnant. Pat wishing you luck with your new job at Carver Scott. We (MN River Valley Special Ed Coop) do a lot with them. Say hi to Jeff Theis if you see him. Merry Christmas! Joanie & CT

Katelyn said...

what is this! Last time I checked I only had to wait 6 weeks not 8. I think someones slacking on there updating. :]