
My mom has been antsy to get a recent picture of us for their Christmas letter that they are sending out. Honestly, pictures since the baby bump has appeared have been few and far between. Looking at this picture myself shocks me at how big I have gotten! With six weeks to go, I will only be getting bigger! Oh boy! (Or girl...?)
1 comment:
Hi Patrick and Tiffany!
Thanks for the Christmas ABC's update! It sounds like things are going well. Sounds busy too. Congratulations on all fronts!
Glad you have a blog, It will be nice to hear how things are going.
Tiffany, hopefully I get to meet you sometime, though I don't make it up to MN too often unfortunately.
Best of luck until I talk to you both again!
Sincerely,
Matthew Clark (Patrick's long lost cousin in Arizona)
P.S. My Mom and Dad say "Hi!"
Post a Comment