Sunday, October 12, 2008

Amazing Autumn

Sigh... Another month since the last entry. I was really hoping that once we were moved in I would be able to be a better blogger. We don't have internet at our house yet, so chances to spend on the computer are few and far between. We have been doing well. The landscaping on the house is as far as it will get till spring. All the boulder walls are up, and everything is seeded. We still have other projects like front steps and organizing the garage to work on. There will always be something, as it is just part of being a home owner. Pat and I were looking out our bedroom windows the other morning and were talking about how surreal it all still is. With the beautiful fall colors, we are surrounded by nature's beauty. We love it!
Olivia is growing too fast! I don't realize how much she has grown till I see a newborn. She is crawling at lightning speeds, and even pulling herself up. She has two teeth on top, but not the middle ones. We joke that if we didn't already have her Halloween costume we would dress her as a vampire! Yesterday we enjoyed the beautiful fall day and took some pictures outside, went to an apple orchard, and a pumpkin patch. Here are some pictures from the day:

No comments: