Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1st Birthday Party!















We finally have Internet at our house! Yippee! What's the first thing I do with it? Update Olivia's blog of course! I am really hoping that I will be able to update it a bit more often now. Onto business... Olivia's 1st birthday party! We had family over to celebrate on January 31st. We had a summer-time meal of turkey sandwiches, fruits, veggies, and salads. Chocolate cake topped it off of course! I can't take credit for this beautiful cake, those props go to Byerlys. Pat and I did make a small cake for Olivia to dive into however. She wasn't as crazy about it as I thought she would be. She just picked at it for a while till Grandpa Clark stuck her hand in it- then she got the idea. After a nice clean bath she opened gifts. I think she really got the hang of it since Christmas. She got a Radio Flyer pink tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa Sticha, which she loves to ring the bell on. Also from Grandma and Grandpa Clark she got cute summer clothing, and a peg-toy. From her Clark cousins she got crafts from the girls and noise from the boys (drums, maracas, tambourine...). Uncle Ryan and Brent, and Aunt Katelyn got her a toy car that she can ride in. She loves to honk the horn which plays music. She sure slept well at the end of all that fun!

No comments: