We are so happy to announce the expectancy of Clark Baby #2! We found out this exciting news over 2 months ago, and it has been tough keeping it a secret from some people for so long! I am feeling fine. I have been exhausted, but haven't had too many troubles with feeling nauseous. We heard the heartbeat last Wednesday, and it was such a beautiful sound!
We have only recently been talking to Olivia about it, because we didn't want her to spill the beans too early. I don't think she understands much about it yet, but I'm sure when my body changes more and as we keep talking about it, things will start to sink in. My waistline has been increasing early on! I think the transition to maternity wear will happen earlier than with Olivia.
We are so thankful and so blessed for this miracle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment