Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Rough Patch


Not much is cuter than overalls for a little boy to wear!


Tummy time! (All worn out from holding up his head by the time I got the camera!)


Grandma Sticha having fun with Henry- Playing peek-a-boo over the edge of the couch.

In other news... We've hit a rough patch in the field of sleep in the Clark home. The first two weeks Henry did pretty well with sleeping 2-3 hours between feedings, in his pack and play at night time. Now he is very wrestless, and appears to have some discomfort when it comes to his feedings. With those two factors, his sleep at night is a challenge. I have found myself to be seeing every hour of the clock at night. It hasn't been fun, but I keep reminding myself that it will pass. In the meantime, I muster up all the energy I have to enjoy my little guy in the day, when he's awake like he should be!

No comments: