Friday, September 25, 2015

Oliver James

Oliver James was born to Brooke and Ryan on September 25, 2015. We had been waiting on news all day. My mom got a call in the morning before we headed off to work and school that she was needed to come over to watch Savannah. I joked earlier that it would be perfect if the baby was born at the end of the school day on Friday so I could go to the hospital right after school and have all weekend to visit. Baby thought it was a good plan, because it was right when I was picking up Henry from preschool (right across the street from the hospital) that I got a photo texted from my brother of my new baby nephew! It didn't take us five minutes to rush over to the hospital to see them!

We are all so in love with him, and soak up all the baby cuteness and snuggles we can.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am just dying to meet him!!!