Grandma has a tradition to take the grandkids to Washington D.C. This year was my turn. I packed what seemed like my whole bedroom and a lot of bricks.
We saw a lot of museums and monuments.
Washington is known for its Cherry Trees. They look like a sun set.
We were having fun with old tubes of cement by our hotel.
We followed a tour group into St .Patrick's Church.
I was the first Grandkid to go into Ford's Theater where President Lincoln was shot.
We went to an art museum with many statues [I didn't like it]. Then grandma asked a lady at the desk if they had a kids' section [to my joy there was!]
We went to the capitol.
American Indian museum.
Look at these totem poles.
There were many sculptures.
Look at these birds.
These were long- at first terrifying, but then you got used to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment