Sunday, December 9, 2018

Winter Photo Shoot

I've always wanted to try to do a winter photo-shoot. In a Minnesota winter, it doesn't always (or really almost ever) work out to have a nice snowfall and not bitter temps to take a nice outdoor picture prior to Christmas. We gave it a shot this year. It was a bumpy ride on the 4-wheeler, with all four of us piled on it. The temps were still pretty chilly, so it was a quick dash to find a photo spot, organize the pic, take off coats and get it done. Everyone was such troopers, and I'd say we even had some fun with it. I'm sure it would have been funny to watch me run through the snow from the camera to set the self timer to have Henry hop on my back all in the 10 second window for when the photo was taken. I'd say we nailed it for our first try!




No comments: