Sunday, April 7, 2019
Ellie's 1st Birthday!
I'm in shock and denial that we are celebrating this little one's first birthday already. That year FLEW! Highlights of the celebration:
She wasn't nearly as much into the cake as I was hoping for. She loves her sweets, so showed some interest, but didn't do the full-on messy attack like I thought she might. Then the big kids took over eathing it.
We were smiling to see how all the big kids surrounded her during gift opening. Poor kid had nowhere to go. We got her a Cabbage Patch doll, just like the one I had always hoped for as a kid. Olivia put her crafting skills to the test as she created the most perfect stuffed bunny, fit with little wellies.
The weather was quite nice out, so we had some fun outside with football and a hike around the creek. It felt good to get some fresh air and enjoy the sunshine! It was a perfect family day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment