Saturday, January 23, 2010

My 2nd Birthday! by Olivia Clark

Yesterday I turned 2! We started the day with some of mommy's yummy "Picasso Pancakes"! We went to Edinborough Park, which is just like the McDonald's play land, only 100 times bigger and more fun. Mommy says it's 100 times cleaner too. It took me a while to warm up, but once I did, I didn't want to leave! We had a very fun lunch at TGI Fridays too!

I got many nice gifts. From mom and dad I got big-girl Dora underwear! I made mom promise not to put up pictures of me wearing them over my pjs, and on my head. I also got big-girl Dora dishes, which I HAD to try out right away. My favorite gift is a puppy called My Pal Violet. She can even say my name and knows my favorite color, animal, and food!

Today we had my friends from ECFE over. Four other kids came. Once I warmed up to the situation of everyone playing with MY toys, we all had fun! Mommy saved some bubble wrap for us to stomp on, and we all had banana-chocolate monkey cupcakes! Although we told everyone not to bring gifts, they gave us a nice set of kid CDs. It was very thoughtful of them, and I can't wait to listen to them in the car! After my friends left, I kept asking for more. Hopefully all the moms and dads will plan another party soon!




No comments: