On a somewhat unrelated note, yesterday I turned 30. Gulp. I'm still not a fan of how that sounds, but it is what it is. My wonderful husband treated me to a trip to National Camera Exchange to pick out a new lense for my camera. I was thrilled to walk out with my new toy and have been playing with it since. With Father's Day and Henry's Baptism this weekend, it will be fun to see what kind of shots I'm able to snap.
Here's the first one I randomly grabbed of my cutie after coming home from our evening out.
I'm going to work on getting me in more pictures with my kids... Even if I am the one taking the shot!
My favorite picture of the day... Olivia "reading" to Henry. She loves to do this. I love it because it shows how much she adores him, and how her reading skills are progressing. She can retell the stories well, and what she doesn't remember she makes up along the way. It's cute how she even points to the words as she reads. (Oh yes, and then there's the kitty ears she is sporting for the second blog post in a row!)
I may have reached one of those milestone birthdays, seen as getting older, but at least I have a beautiful family to keep me feeling young at heart.
1 comment:
You still look 20 my dear. :)
Post a Comment