Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sports Mode

Another day at the pool... I have a new found love: Sports mode on my camera! I have used it before for the obvious; sports, but found that it is also fun for capturing that perfect expression on my kids' faces! I was trying to grab some cool shots of Olivia jumping in the pool, but had more fun snapping away while she and Pat were having fun. I was only going to post one, but her faces and body language changed so much in those rapid fire shots, I just had to post more. Excessive pictures of Olivia coming right up...






And, I found that sports mode is also great for grabbing those smiles Henry throws at us. Sometimes it's easy to miss it with the camera, but I was able to snag quite a few this way!

1 comment:

Little for a Little While said...

Is that the suit from the garage sale? It's adorable on her!