Monday, December 19, 2011

8 Months Old

Oh good grief.  Where does the time go?!  While I'm so excited to watch Henry grow, and move forward with new developments,  I want to hold him back at the same time! 

Likes:  Reaching for the bottle of Ranch in the fridge.  (Weird, I know, but every time I have him on my hip, and I open the fridge he gets crazy excited and lunges for the bottle of Ranch.  I don't get it, but it's darn cute and makes me laugh every time.)  Taking baths with sister. Eating puffs, yogurt melts, and small bits of our food like waffles and pancakes. Chasing Olivia up the stairs.  (With mama holding him... Thankfully he can't chase her on his own yet!)

Dislikes:  Learning to crawl.  Loud noises like mama's blow dryer and the food processor.  He also greatly dislikes being sick.  Today I was home with him as he was battling a temp for the last four days.  An ear infection was the culprit again.  Either a change in medication, or more of a stomach bug also made his tummy upset.  He threw up a few times and hasn't been eating solids. 

Although he was sick, it was fun being home with the kids, and I'm so glad I got a few million dollar smiles out of this champ!

1 comment:

Little for a Little While said...

omg, the Ranch! That's hilarious! Funny how they always want what they are not supposed to have. Hope he is feeling better for Christmas, poor little fella needs a break from being sick!