Friday, December 16, 2011

Preschool Program

The time has come for Olivia's big day...  Her Preschool Christmas Program!!  I'm so thankful she attends school where I teach, and that I have an awesome principal.  I was able to sneak away from teaching for a little while to watch the program.  Pat, and Grandma and Papa Sticha also made it!  The program itself literally lasted all of 10 whole minutes!  I didn't stop smiling the whole time!  How would it even be possible when you're listening to such little voices sing Christmas songs, do finger plays, and say their prayers.  Adorable!

Look at what a peanut she is!  I never really noticed it before seeing this shot of some of them lined up.
Her famous head-tilt pose.
"Light One Candle" song
"One Little Baby" song
Closing prayer.
In addition to the wonderful performance, we enjoyed many festive decoations.  Those kiddos were busy little elves the past few weeks!  Hand crafted cute decor surrounded us, and we were able to take all her creations home too.  (Which we have in a bag and she'll bring to our Christmas celebrations to give as gifts to family members.)  Cake also followed the program, because what little tike Christmas program is complete without birthday cake for Baby Jesus?!

So so proud of my peanut!

No comments: