Thursday, January 19, 2012

9 Months Old

We hardly had any eye contact with the camera this photo-shoot!  I'm not sure what the next three month pictures will be like.  I'm going to have to start brainstorming distractions.

Weight:  17 pounds, 8 ounces   7%
Length:  30 inches   90%
Likes:  Chasing Olivia and Tucker, petting Mabel (although I've had to separate them because Henry pulls her tail too hard!), pounding on his keyboard he got for Christmas, splashing in the bathtub, food!  Henry is eating more and more table foods these days.  I have a feeling he’ll be off of baby food altogether by next month.  Olivia stopped baby food at 10 months old, and it looks like Henry will too.  I'm so glad he's plumping back up!  When he was so sick over Christmas he lost some weight and was looking so skinny.
Dislikes:  Thanks to his ER visits around Christmas, it’s now safe to say he dislikes blood draws, nasal swabs, and chest x-rays.  (Who wouldn't!)  Henry still isn’t a fan of crawling.  We are encouraging constantly with tummy time and tempting him with toys.  We even lift his belly off the ground and move his legs to help him learn.  We can see a drive in him to get to things he wants, so I know it will happen soon!

No comments: