 |
| Not quite how I imagined the picture to turn out. Henry smeared the letters, and Olivia was fresh out of the tub with pjs and messy hair! |
New Year's Eve for us was a relaxing night at home. We had plans to celebrate with our friends, but with questionable weather and driving conditions, and a history of some yucky driving experiences lately, we decided to stay home. Better safe than sorry! We were disapointed not to ring in the new year with friends, but at the same time, were thankful for a quiet night home.
We enjoyed one of our favorite meals; homemade pizza, a few adult beverages, ice cream sundaes, and play time with the kids. When the kids were in bed Pat and I relaxed with a movie, and we too were in bed by 10! Watching the ball drop has never been a big deal for me. I seriously would rather catch a few extra hours of sleep. (Especially with the lack of sleep lately with Henry being so sick after Christmas!)
 |
| Mmmmmm... |
 |
| The NYE party we were to attend was a dressy occasion, along with a birthday celebration for my fiend Kelly. Henry was going to sport his tie shirt, so I took a picture of him in it and sent it to her. What a handsome little devil! |
 |
| Lov'en up one of his new Christmas gifts. |
 |
| Mmmmmm..... (again) |
 |
| Waiting for his first taste of sweets with his 1st birthday cake? Not a chance! He's a Clark! |
Heres to a happy and healthy 2012!
1 comment:
Henry looks like Pat in that last picture! I love cozy nights like that at home, glad you were able to have some down time before heading back to school. Happy new year!
Post a Comment