Today's visit to see Santa went WAY better than I imagined it would! Olivia was super excited to see him (which was a drastic change from last year), but Henry is in that age that can get scared of people like Santa. They both did great though! Olivia asked for stickers (thank goodness), and Henry just sat there. He wasn't particularly excited to be there, but certainly not scared either. We met up with our friends the Olsons, like we have most years there. We were all floored when all four of our kids cooperated so well with the experience!
Olivia had more on her mind that she was going to ask for, but I think with the spotlight on her, she didn't mention it all. To be sure Santa knew her requests, we opted to write him a letter too. She also drew Santa a picture.
Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl. I want nail polish please. I would like sticker dolls and dress up all night dolls. I want a dolly too.
My brother Henry would like some tractors and his own trains
and trucks.
Thank you! I love you Santa!
Love, Olivia
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment