Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Today we made our annual visit to Barten's Pumpkin Patch. Although, we were laughing, we enjoyed it more before everyone else found out about it. :) The place was packed. I couldn't believe the massive number of people there! Yet I was happy for the family too, that it was turning out to be so successful for them.

A sweet picture of these two without begging or bribes? Yes please.
I was telling Henry about the pumpkin patch earlier, and he turned obsessed about sitting on pumpkins, so that he did. This guy loved the place and seriously could have spent the day there, sitting on pumpkins and trying to carry them.


Hot cocoa to warm us up when we got home.
This year's attempt at a family photo in the fall colors turned out okay... We may try again, because the colors are more vibrant now. It's always tricky to know how the weather will work out so we wanted to get one in just in case. Certainly not the work of a pro, but considering my camera is propped on a chair, Olivia wasn't feeling well, and we only took 4 shots, I'll take it. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a great photo of you four! I'm impressed...I had a hard time photographing a family of four and getting everyone to look at the same time.

Oh and the pumpkin photos - darling.

So so sorry about your grandma. At least she is at peace now. And how special, on Grandma Sticha's birthday.

The Guse Family said...

You are so talented Missy! All your pictures are gorgeous! And...I don't know what you are talking about with your family photo. The lighting, the scenery and the subjects are all stunning. Great job :)