39 weeks!
Well, this babe might not be ready to join us yet, but we are all ready and set to go! I've always been a person to strive on organization and being prepared, but for some reason being a mom has increased those traits. Also since I got bigger quicker with this baby, so many people thought I would deliver early. He's not turning out to be the spring break baby we all hoped for, so that's making the wait extra long.
I'm a woman of lists, and aside from staying on top of the house staying clean, all the tasks on my list are complete.
- Baby room is ready with stocked diapers, wipes, and supplies.
- Olivia transitioned to a big-girl bed and some reorganizing in her room.
- 3rd quarter report card grades are done and sub notes are in a binder sitting on my desk.
- My hospital bag is packed along with the camera, video camera, and Olivia's suitcase for staying with Grandma and Grandpa Sticha.
We're ready when you are baby boy! You can come out any time now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment