Thursday, August 18, 2011

EVERYTHING summer

These "final" days of summer have been filled with EVERYTHING summer!  Parks, picnics, pool, splash pad, library, playdates, festival, ice cream...  Who would want this to end?!  Here are a few highlights from recent days:

Picnic at Southside Park, followed by a trip to DQ for a guilt free blizzard, since $1 went to Children's Miracle Network! PS- The dress she's wearing is a dress I wore when I was little!
Add caption


 Lonsdale Car Cruise. So much fun watching Olivia and the other girlies dance around together.
Add caption
My pathetic attempt at a mini photoshoot. I love how this picture says; "C'mon mom! You know I can't stand tummy time! What are you doing to me?!" 
This girl loves her green beans, and being my helper. This day she helped wash green beans, followed me around with a pretend vacuum as I did the entire house, helped empty and load the dishwasher, and helped make homemade pizza!  I also love how she's sporting her new dancing leotard, and a tutu of hers.

Nicollet Commons Park was a great place to be on a beautiful day!  Daddy took his turn at paparazzi.  It was fun watching him sneek around in the bushes, stalking Olivia for a picture.

I'm in denial that these summer days are coming to an end soon.  Recently, when playing with Henry, I find myself tearing up because I know I won't have nearly as much time to sit and stare at him, and listen to his adorable chatter.  I need to take it in while I can!

(In recently changing around some things on blogger I noticed I wasn't using the most updated virsion.  So, I updated, and am having fun with the new features that are around, including larger picture size options!  Another reason it's too bad summer is coming to an end.  I won't have nearly as much time to blog and try out these features.)

No comments: