I've been at my parents' house today, taking care of a few tasks for them. Organizing the kids' toys, sorting through the toys at the pool, and taking pictures of some flowers at their garden center. I was also able to hang up the bird feeders Olivia and I made for my dad this morning. The kids are still napping, so I'm finding some rare time to take a look around some other blogs. (If I were at my own home I would have a million better things to do. Or maybe I should say a million other things that should get done instead.) I never followed blogs of people I didn't know, till my friend Amy got me hooked on it. It's fun to admire the wonderful photography of others, and the fun ideas they have to do with their kids. Over at Whatever, I found this. I love it, and it's just want I needed. This alone time I have right now, and stumbling across that: simple gifts.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
A simple gift
I've been at my parents' house today, taking care of a few tasks for them. Organizing the kids' toys, sorting through the toys at the pool, and taking pictures of some flowers at their garden center. I was also able to hang up the bird feeders Olivia and I made for my dad this morning. The kids are still napping, so I'm finding some rare time to take a look around some other blogs. (If I were at my own home I would have a million better things to do. Or maybe I should say a million other things that should get done instead.) I never followed blogs of people I didn't know, till my friend Amy got me hooked on it. It's fun to admire the wonderful photography of others, and the fun ideas they have to do with their kids. Over at Whatever, I found this. I love it, and it's just want I needed. This alone time I have right now, and stumbling across that: simple gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment