Sunday, February 19, 2012
10 Months Old
Oh my are these photos getting tough to take! It's a two person job with a distractor and a photographer. (Hence, Henry is looking at the distractor and not directly at the camera.)
Likes: Making a BIG mess when eating, being babysat by Papa Sticha (Because he lets him get so messy.), growling as a form of communication, being a wiggle worm at diaper changing time, and moving! Up until today, Henry was doing everything except crawling. He scoots, wiggles, reaches, stretches, leans, twists, lunges and flops his way to get what he wants. When he is in the crawling motion, it is usually a scoot backwards that he makes. Today was the big day when we finally saw the coordination kick in and he crawled for the first time! Just a little practice and this little man will be everywhere!
Dislikes: Blueberries (Is this guy crazy?! Hard to believe he's related to his sister! We'll keep exposing him to them though.), not being able to reach what he wants or get where he wants to go, holding still for diaper changing time, strangers (He has started to show some signs of stranger anxiety this week.).
I can't believe his big birthday is only two short months away. His birthday party date is set, invites are out, the menu and cakes are planned, and banners are made. We also have his 1 year doctor check-up scheduled, and his professional photo shoot an the books. I REALLY don't want him to reach this milestone anytime soon, but I guess if he has to, at least I'll be prepared in every way except emotionally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol! Brian had to help with this month too! I hope we can get the final ones to complete the project!
Post a Comment