Waking up this morning, a beautiful layer of frost on the trees greeted our eyes as we lay in bed looking out the windows. (Or is that lie in bed... Oh rats. I just taught my 5th graders that lesson, and now I don't even remember!) With the weather right at 30 degrees, today we finally had a chance to expose little bear, aka Henry, to our big snowy woods. Last winter the season was winding down when he came into the world, and he was just too little to hang out in the snow. This winter seems like it has hardly even been winter. (Not that I'm complaining.) The opportunity just hasn't presented itself for us to spend time out in the snow till now. And boy, was it fun! I was prepared to go through the work of bundling everyone up for a five minute photo shoot, but we ended up lasting near an hour out there! There was sled riding, a nice walk, exploring in the woods, face washing Tucker, eating snow, pictures, laughs, and smiles. It's days like this where I can never see us giving up this house, and this gem of nature that surrounds us.
4 comments:
What gorgeous scenery! Love that snow angel picture too, super cute! Looks like they both had a great time!
Gorgeous pictures, Tiffany! It looks like you had a great time. Your kids are so smiley!! I love it :)
Oh my gosh, I love all the photos. Olivia and Henry are so full of smiles!!
What great pictures. looked like you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment