It's no secret that I've enjoyed using my phone for the Instagram feature. Since I love taking pictures, this has been a great alternative for times when I don't want to drag the big camera around, or my phone is just more handy to snap a quick picture. Of course the shutter speed is slower, so good shots are kind of hit or miss. Still, it's fun to play with the coloring of the photos and even more fun to share them instantly with others.
I've been trying to figure out how to organize them once I download them from my phone to computer. I have a handy little system for my regular pictures, and think I have found something to work for these too. Since this blog has become my scrapbook, and these instagrams capture moments in my kids' lives that I'd like to remember, I've decided they need to have a regular place in the blog too. I've decided to do a collage of instagrams at the end of each month. I realize the end of July is still a few days away, but I think I've got my routine figured out, and was just excited to share.
Now, if you're on Instagram and follow me, these pictures won't be new. If you have a smart phone and haven't tried Instagram yet... What are you waiting for?! It's so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment