Thursday, September 27, 2012

100% Czech

So a conversation came up in class recently that I am 100% something.  I thought it would be fun to have the class guess.  I even told them it began with a "C".  Their guesses were a riot.  No I am not Canadian, Cuban, or Chinese.  (Really kids, do I look the part?!)  And sorry to break your hearts, but Chicago is a city.  I love my Czech heritage, and the fact that I'm 100% makes me proud.
 
 


Waving to ALL the princesses.  Every. Single. One.
Henry loves to take pictures too.  He grabbed this cute one of Sister grabbing candy.

And this tractor...  Henry loves his tractors, and apparently isn't a bad photographer either!
Buddy Aiden sharing his candy.  Such a sweetie!

Our traditional town's Czech Harvest Festival: Dozinky Days, is a perfect chance to share a bit of that with my kids.  Who are 50% Czech.  That's pretty cool too.

1 comment:

The Guse Family said...

Cute pictures! I didn't get any of the parade. You are so talented...