Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Fun List

Just as I was all about making a "Summer Fun List" before school was even out, I decided a "Fall Fun List" would be a nice way to help me feel less sad about the change in seasons.  I do love many things about fall, but there are some things connected to it that just bum me out.  (Mostly snow coming soon which means yucky driving conditions.)  So as we were heading to the cabin for one last hurrah, I made up this list on the drive.  I know other things will come up, and we probably won't get to all of these things, but it helps me to have things to look forward to.  It also is fun for us when we have a day together with no plans (which doesn't happen too often).  We take a look at the list and pick something we'd like to do!  We already crossed one thing off of our list, and will do another today!

Heimafest parade Apple picking Corn maze

Make apple strudel Make homemade apple sauce

Barten’s Pumpkin Patch Make a scarecrow Golfing

Jump in leaves Carve pumpkins Hike a state park

Family photo shoot in fall colors Night of camping

Make Halloween costumes ECFE Trick-or-treat event

Trick-or-treating Dozinky Days Duluth Bonfire

No comments: