Fall is here, and school is in full swing. While I’m so thankful for a wonderful class
this year, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I still live for weekends. Especially when fall comes and our weekly
routines get so hectic, the slower pace and family time of the weekend is much
to cherish. That’s probably why we didn’t
waste any time with hitting up two of our favorite fall traditions: apple and pumpkin picking.
We traveled to MN Harvest in Jordan for apple picking which
included a wagon ride out to the orchard where we did our picking. When our bag was filled to the brim we rode
back to enjoy exploring time of other things they had to offer. The apple sling-shot, hay tower, and petting
zoo were the favorites.
| Filling Daddy's request of "Show me your muscles!", while climbing the tower of hay. |
| These two cutie pie apples look perfect for the pick'en. |
Pumpkin picking happened the following weekend, where we went to Barten’s Pumpkins, a family run business done by friends of our family. They had oodles of pumpkins of every shape, size, and color to pick from, along with several gourds. They also had many kid friendly activities for the kids to enjoy. We found the perfect pumpkins for carving, plus some extras just for fun!
1 comment:
Fun! We picked apples last weekend, and will get pumpkins when we return from FL. Olivia's outfit at the pumpkin patch is super cute! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend too!
Post a Comment