Friday, June 28, 2013

VBS

This week Olivia participated on our church's vacation bible school (VBS).  She had a blast, looked forward to it each day, and came home with such great lessons in mind.  My favorite was hearing her love for God, and things she learned like we can always trust in God, and God is always there to help us. 

They encourage all parents to volunteer in some way, so I offered to take pictures.  It was a fun way to help out a bit, but still give me some time for one-on-one time with Henry too.  They needed head-shots of all the kids for a project they were going to make later in the week, so I took care of that... All 140 kids!  I also took snapshots of the activities, and these were included in a slideshow the night of their program.

 
Thursday night there was a picnic and program.  It was a beautiful day to enjoy eating outside, and the program was darling.  Mostly they sang songs and performed the actions they learned through the week.  Olivia's buddy Abby was in VBS too, along not in the same group, they still had fun seeing each other. 

1 comment:

The Guse Family said...

Oh! I bet the girls had a great time! It looks like such fun. You are so good about getting your posts up, I am so behind! And...140 head shots of children? Wow! Good job!