Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mary + Steve

Today one of my very best friends got married! We have literally been friends since before Kindergarten. I was so honored to stand by her side as matron-of-honor. The day began at 7AM for me with getting hair done, followed by a very busy day of filming, getting ready at the church, pictures, the ceremony at St. Wence, getting nervous about my speech, a great dinner although I was too nervous to eat because of said speech, a successful speech, more filming, a nasty shot of tequila, sweet complements about my speech, and dancing!

For a day with lots and lots to say, that pretty much sums it up! It was a day to remember, and a beautiful celebration of love. I'm so happy for Mary and Steve, that they found each other and now have one another to stand side by side. 
 





No comments: