The kids' letters to Santa were quite straight and to the point this year. Olivia dictated her letter to me and also told me what to write for Henry (after she talked to him about it). I regret not having her write it herself since her writing is improving so much this year. Oh well, next year.
Dear Santa,
I would like a Rapunzel princess doll. I'd like a castle for my princess doll too. I hope you have a great Christmas! I'll try to be a good girl.
Love, Olivia
*****
Dear Santa,
I would like a big monster truck, a dump truck, and race car toys. I'll try to be a good boy.
Love, Henry
The actual visit to see Santa went quite well. Where we visit Santa they usually have a nice set-up outside, but it was indoors this year due to the extreme cold temperatures. Both kids willingly climbed onto his lap and Olivia told him she would like a princess, while with a little encouragement, Henry said he wanted a monster truck... and a princess. (Guessing he wanted to be like his sister.) He did however, avoid eye contact with Santa the entire time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment