Wednesday, October 19, 2011

6 Months Old

This little fella is getting more tricky to photograph!  I initially rushed getting things set up, and snapped away, getting some fabulous smiles before he got sick of me.  Then I was browsing through the photos to find my fav. when I noticed I had the H and T flipped around!  Oh well, Henry was a champ through a second photo-shoot.  Still you can tell by the wrinkled blanket beneath how much more active he is becoming.  I had to adjust the blanket and letters multiple times!

Weight:  16 pounds, 11 ounces  25%
Length:  28 inches  93%
Head Circumfrance:  17 inches  50%
Weight by length:  less and 3%

Likes:  Chomping on fingers (his own or others') with his first two teeth, rolling, attempting to sit on his own, getting tickled on his tummy and under his arms and chin, grabbing his feet and putting them in his mouth, and eating solids (He is now eating rice cereal, oatmeal, peas, beans, carrots, squash, prunes, and peaches.)

Dislikes:  Sleeping through the night (He wakes about once a night to eat.), tummy time (Although he has gotten better, I'm thinking we'll have a slow crawler.), ear infections, and cutting teeth.

It's hard to believe he is half way to his first birthday!  How time flies!

No comments: