![]() |
We also took a quick trip to a pumpkin patch. Sadly, is was very quick indeed. The weather turned so chilly, and windy, it wasn't fun at all spending time outdoors. I had big plans of adorable pictures of Henry in his denim overalls, plopped in a pile of pumpkins. But with the cool air we made it a race to pick out our pumpkins, and get the heck out of there! Too bad, I really would have loved a family picture like the one we took last year.
It wouldn't be fall without the annual shoot out! Pat's dad gathers a group of friends to... well... I don't really know how else to explain this... but shoot at each other. Blanks of course. They get really into it with dressing the part, and acting. It's quite humorous watching grown men act like kids. Normally it's my job to take pictures, but with two kids and trying to keep them warm and away from the loud gun-fire, not many pictures were taking by me this year. Except this one of my cutie:
And this one of Pat, pretending he was shot:
I was glad we finally remembered the tulips in the fall. Usually when spring comes and I see other peoples' tulips blossom I remember that we should have planted them in the fall. This time, we remembered!
While we were at it, and Henry was napping, we jumped in the leaves!
And, #4 on my Fall Fun list: Making a scarecrow! Which Olivia promptly named Henry!
8 things are crossed of my Fall Fun list, and there are 9 items to go. I'm thinking they won't all get done, but we gave it a good try. Now with snow almost here, it's time to start thinking of winter fun ideas. Do you have any for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment