Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Five: Interview

Between all of our birthday excitement today I asked Olivia some questions.  I had to add in my own two cents which are shown in parentheses.

Q:  What do you like to play or what's your favorite toy? 
A:  Computer (Drawing and playing pretend are also favs.)

Q:  What do you like to do with Mommy? 
A:  Bake

Q:  What do you like to do with Daddy? 
A:  Go shopping (Huh?  WHEN do you go grocery shopping with Daddy?  My answer would be playing fort.)

Q:  What do you like to do with Henry? 
A:  Play with him.

Q:  What is your favorite food? 
A:  Mac n' Cheese  (We don't have that very much, but really Olivia likes anything.  Each meal she asks what I'm making and she usually responds "Oh, my favorite!")

Q:  What is your least favorite food? 
A:  Nothing

Q:  What is your favorite sport to play?
A:  T-Ball

Q:  What show do you like to watch the best? 
A:  Dora

Q:  Who is the coolest person on earth? 
A:  Henry

Q:  What is your favorite thing about school? 
A:  I get to learn.

Q:  What is one thing you do the best? 
A:  Summer saults

Q:  If you could change your name what would it be?
A:  Livvy

Q:  Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? 
A:  To the bakery.

Q:  What is your favorite color? 
A:  Pink

Q:  What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A:  An artist

Q:  What is your favorite book? 
A:  Olivia

Q:  What are three words that best describe you? 
A:  Pretty  (After prompting, that was all she had to say.  I'd add artistic, musical, thoughtful, smart and funny.  Sure, that's more than 3, but I'm her mom, so I'm entitled.)

Q:  What is something you used to do when you were little? 
A:  I used to do silly things.

Q:  Who is your best friend? 
A:  Abby

Q:  What makes you happy?
A:  Flowers

Q:  What makes you sad? 
A:  When Mommy isn't home.

Q:  If you had one wish what would it be? 
A:  That it would already be summer.  (AMEN, sista!)

1 comment:

The Guse Family said...

Love this interview! I'm surprised she didn't say her name would be Phoebe since her favorite sport is TBall ;)