Remember when I was helping my brother out with some filming of weddings? We did one for Jenna and Cory which I talked about and showed here. About a month later Brent asked me to help with another wedding. This one was for Jeff and Emily. He posted it now, so you can view it here.
Check our my brother, Brent Sticha's other work here. Or just go to vimeo and search "Brent Sticha". He has accumulated quite a collection of videos now. I love watching them, and the creative eye he has. I'm quite proud of him for following his passion and teaching himself so much about the work. It's fun to watch his business grow, and I'm excited to see where it will take him.
I for one am liking this wedding filming gig a whole lot. I don't expect him to sign me up as a business partner or anything, but I enjoy learning more about it and helping him out when I can.
1 comment:
You and Brent are so talented! His videos are amazing - he definitely has a creative eye for it. I am sad that he hadn't gotten started a little sooner to do my wedding (he'd have been better than my professional photographer hands down). And your photos are always so well done. Good work, Stichas!
Post a Comment