Sunday, May 19, 2013

Choo choo!

This weekend Pat was out of town.  I manage the single parent gig pretty well, but I sure am glad that isn't my daily life!  When Pat is gone, I still try to do something fun with the kids.  We got McDonalds and had a movie night, picked up our flowers for our gardening, and went to church.  Dodging rain was a challenge this weekend, but one other thing we did manage to do was venture to a part of New Prague where they have a train museum.  The kids and I went to one part of it to explore for a bit.  While Henry was all excited and loved it from a distance, as he got closer he got more and more nervous.  I'm guessing the massive size intimidated him a bit.  Hence... Olivia dominated the pictures...


 
I didn't even notice CLARK there till I was editing the photos.

No comments: