Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Preschool Year 2: Done.

 
I really, truly, don't have the words to be able to express my gratitude and amazement for all Olivia's teachers have done this year.  With Ms. Sullivan's battle with cancer, it was quite a journey this year for the whole class.  When many would have said, "We'll just have to let this or that go this year.", and it would have been totally understandable, I feel like the team provided even more for the kids. 
 
An amazing year, was completed with an amazing spring program.  Adorable preschoolers were prepared with props, finger plays and songs to entertain the adults.  This followed by an ice cream social.  I am so thankful for another teacher covering my classroom so I could join her for this.  Olivia's teachers put together a super thoughtful and personalized memory book for each of the kids.  Along with this, a CD with almost 200 photos of the year.  I'm excited to share more of those later, but for now... her amazing teachers:
Ms. Sullivan
Mrs. Wohlers
Grandma Clark came to watch the program too!

No comments: