Sunday, May 5, 2013

Henry Counts to 12!

Henry has enjoyed counting a lot lately.  I think it started with a book I would read to him at night time.  I would take his finger and move it to count the objects in the story.  Sometimes he'll request to count now.  On one of the nights we were at Pat's parents' house when Mike was in the hospital, I was fixing dinner in their kitchen while Henry was in a highchair munching away.  He stopped to count the figures on his sippy cup and I heard him count to 10!  I was so excited since I hadn't heard him do that before, and it was perfect timing for a little rejoicing in our day.  Since then he can get up to 12.  As you can see here, he knows that's as far as he really knows because he smiles when he says 17, seemingly knowing it's a "teen" number, just not sure which one.  He makes his mama proud.



Henry counts from Tiffany Clark on Vimeo.

No comments: