Monday, March 19, 2012
11 Months Old
Seriously. I want to cry right now. I DON'T WANT MY BABY TO GROW UP! I do of course, but I don't. With Olivia, I was so excited for each milestone, but with Henry, each month that goes by is another month farther from me having a baby to snuggle. Okay. Sob session over for today. Really, I know good things are to come. I have loved watching his personality come through, as I still love watching that with Olivia. I know as he grows up we'll continue to have more and more fun together!
These pictures are getting impossible to take! I love the idea, but if we have and future children, the plan will have to change slightly! And, Pat forgot Henry's blanket at Grandma and Papa's house in Anoka today, so it's painful for me that the backdrop for the photo is different from all the other months. Oh well.
Likes: Body slamming Mabel and putting her in a head-lock, swinging and playing at the park, baby food (I was thinking we'd be long done with this by now, but we've learned he still wants baby food even though he can manage to eat pretty much anything we are eating for a meal.), "singing" and grunting.
Dislikes: "Strangers", sudden loud noises, being removed from things he shouldn't get into like Tucker's water, the vacuum cleaner, and the TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Henry is already 11 months old. This year has flown by. He is certainly one adorable little guy!
Post a Comment