The pictures didn't turn out great, (This first one I'm convinced was operator error since Pat took it. I'm not sure why so much light was coming in!) but my excuses were I was carrying Henry in the Bjorn and battling with crazy temperature changes and my lens fogging up.
We had a splendid morning/afternoon. BEAUTIFUL flowers, smells, and of course the warmth! It was the perfect venture for this spring fever crew!
| This turtle was funny. At first we thought it might be a statue, so we asked a worker to make sure. She sure is the real thing. |
We braved the cool air and hopped between the buildings to get a glimpse at some animals too. I could sit and observe the animals for so much longer than my little ones would allow me. I enjoyed going in the middle of winter. There were less people, so you could see the animals better and many of the animals were active. While the rest of us liked the warmth of inside best, Henry seemed to love the short walks outside. He would become so much more vocal once we hit the cold. Crazy boy!
1 comment:
Love finding a good deal! And your flowers pics are gorgeous! Spring fever has definitely hit our house too. Can't wait for walks and trips to the park!
Post a Comment