Monday, March 26, 2012

Henry's 1st Haircut!

We wanted to clean up the long baby hairs over his ears.
Today we added Henry's 1st haircut to his long list of "firsts".  We are so fortunate that Debbie, our daycare, also cuts hair!  It made Olivia's first cut a breeze, and now Henry's too!  She had him all set up in a highchair in her kitchen. 

Ew.  Yogurt melt drool.

I came armed with yogurt melts, knowing it would be a tasty treat to keep him holding still.  It did the trick for the first good while, but towards the end he got squirmy, so games of peek-a-boo, and playing with Olivia's doll had to do the trick.
I'll have to take and post more pictures later.  He's got a crabby look here, but he really did well overall.  And, he looks SO handsome!  I wasn't really sure how much of a difference trimming away his little baby hairs would make, but it really does!  He looks older!











Before:  I swear her hair wasn't this lop-sided!  I think Debbie combed the back forward to show the length.  :)  Plus her hair was in a braid, so it's all kinky.

After:  I love her sweet beautiful smiles!  :)
Olivia also got a fresh cut today!  Debbie tackled that one while Henry napped in the morning and took pictures for me with her camera.  Since it was her 3rd cut I didn't feel too guilty about missing out.  Both kids are looking good!  Just in time for Henry's one year pictures coming up!

3 comments:

KA said...

What a handsome little boy!

Angie said...

So cute! Max really needs a cut, but I keep feeling like he's too little for one. I think you may have changed my mind!

Little for a Little While said...

Both so cute!