It's wonderful creating memories there with the kids, and for them to have a chance to spend quality time with Grandma and Papa. Following our tradition of talking about our favorite parts of each day, they would be as follows:
Henry: Swimming in the pool with mama! I love to kick in the water! (I'm a bit embarrassed my mommy took this picture of me, to make it look like I grew antlers and ears!)
Daddy: Watching my girl dig for worms with no fear. Then catching some nice big sunnies off the dock.
Olivia: Playing in the pool with Papa. I couldn't stop laughing!
Mommy: Giving my kids a bath in the pool. Nothing like a naked sudsy baby butt outside on a beautiful day! It was also our 6 year wedding anniversary that day. I felt blessed as we washed down our kids. The whole family in the pool, giggling as we washed. (And while my parents made us an amazing anniversary dinner!) Couldn't think of a better way to spend our special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment