Resting and relaxing (and in Henry's case, sleeping) in the shade by the water. Poor guy also got his first sun burn. Who knew he could get sun burn sleeping in the shade of a tree.
Olivia getting LOTS of play time with her good buddies. I love that she and her friends play together now, rather than just playing near eachother. It's so fun listening to them play, chat, and giggle!
Henry enjoyed his first boat ride ever. And he actually did ENJOY it... Well, I guess he didn't protest it like I thought he would in that life jacket.
ECFE kids, round 1 (The only picture I was able to grab with all of them in one spot!)
ECFE kids, round 2
One of my favorite highlights was Henry's first swim. He had a blast hanging out on my lap in a kiddie pool filled with lake water. He'd kick his legs and pump his arms like crazy! We learned at my parents' pool again, that he does indeed love the water, as his reaction was the same!
We're loving up these beautiful summer days!
No comments:
Post a Comment